Is the sound quality in your space poor? Does it echo? Reverberated sound is certain in large office buildings with high ceilings where large numbers of people are present. Acoustical panels and baffles or absorption panels can successfully address the issues of reverberated sound and high frequency reverberation times. Acoustics are not only important in very large areas like a conference facility or auditorium, but acoustics are also essential in any classroom, hotel, and restaurant or home.
- Reduces unwanted reflections and echos
- Have a noise reduction coefficient (NRC’s) range from 0.5 to 0.85
- Acoustic panels fitted to either walls or ceilings
- Selected laser cut wood veneer or screen fabrics to suit décor
- Complements our range of acoustic products
- Technical backup and international design standards
- Can be integrated into our Variflex® system
- Conference facilities
- Meeting & board rooms
- Audio, command & control centre
- Home Theatres
- Classrooms – schools & universities
- Hospitality – restaurants, rooms & passages
- Hallways & corridors
- Gyms & multi-purpose rooms
- Lobbies & reception rooms
- Auditorium & theatres
- Places of worship
- Fabricmate is an imported absorption panel system.
- The track system will custom fit your space from screen wall to back wall, and contour to any architectural detail.
- Engineered and designed to enhance working, learning and living environments.
- Key interior environment issues
- acoustical surfaces,
- speech intelligibility,
- sound reverberation,
- general noise reduction,
- and reducing overall wall maintenance cost.
- Speed and ease of installation
- Flexibility in design
- Free-floating design
Aluglass Bautech offers a wide range of Vulcan fabrics, but customers may also supply upholstery grade fabric to suit decor and interior. Please make sure if your fabric is “directional” that it is not turned from vertical to horizontal (or vice versa) when using cutoffs or smaller sized panels. Similarly, pay attention to any “pattern” (or “repeat”) the fabric may have. There are fabrics that both have patterns and are directional.
- screen fabrics
- natural wood veneers with laser cut slots (Beech, Cherry, Etimoe, Kiaat, Mahogany, Maple, Oak, Rosewood, Walnut, Wenge (other finishes available on request) !NB! These examples are indicative – variations in colour, grain pattern and other characteristics will vary.
NOTE: Owing to the processes of nature, colour samples may differ considerably from the original. Should you want to match an existing colour, we recommend staining to a sample.
- Deutsche Bank
- Paarl Hospital
- Magistrate Courts throughout Botswana
- Heron Bridge
- Cape Town Convention Centre
- University of Pretoria
- University of Johannesburg
- EWC College Tembisa Campus
- University of Free State
- Absorption panels as part of the Variflex system:
- Innovation Hub
- ICC Durban
Aluglass Bautech Absorption Panels will cover an area of ______________mm high x _____________mm wide or ____________sq.m comprising of individual screens (600mm x 600mm /600mm x 900mm / 600mm x 1200mm) finished with _______________________________ (Natural wood veneers include: Ash, American Walnut, Beech, Cherrywood, Crown Mahogany, Maple, Oak-other veneers available on request; or screen fabric). The panels will be (wall / ceiling) mounted. The noise reduction coefficient (NRC’s) range from 0.5 to 0.85: _______________ please specify!
Fabricmate Absorption Panels will cover an area of ______________mm high x _____________mm wide or ____________sq.m, finished with _______________________________ colour Vulcan fabric or _________________________________________(upholstery grade fabric specified by customer).
The profile to be used is FS100 (black) / FS105 (black / natural) / FS150 (black / natural) / FS260 (natural) / FS280 (natural). (please circle the correct one!) The panels will be (wall / ceiling) mounted.
The noise reduction coefficient (NRC’s) range from 0.5 to 0.85: _______________ please specify!