Would you like to create private offices or meeting areas in an open office space? GF Serene is the ideal acoustic demountable internal glass partitions system, creating QUIET office spaces within open plan applications. Quick and easy to install, remove and re-install with modular glass elements and flexible frame components. The system features glazed and unglazed acoustic doors from our Varikust® VK62 range to complement the acoustic performance. Above a video illustrating a sound test done at Deutsche Bank by Niels Eichhorn.
- The ideal acoustic demountable glass partitions system, to create quiet office spaces within open plan applications. Quick and easy to install, remove and re-install with modular glass elements and flexible frame components.
- The GF Serene Range integrates directly with the Aluglass Bautech Varikust® VK62 acoustic doors and Variflex® VX83 mobile acoustic walls.
- 180 deg glass to glass joints are dry joined with a transparent VHB joining tape (not wet siliconed)
- Options available:
- GF Serene 35 – 35dB – max height: 3100mm
- GF Serene 45 – 45dB – max height: 3400mm
- GF Serene 50 – 47dB – max height: 3600mm
- Open plan offices
- Office partitioning
- Conference and Meeting rooms
- Telephone booths for confidential discussions
- Residential acoustic room partitioning
- In ceiling and floor space insulation treatments available.
- Decorative treatments such as sandblasting and decal applications of or on the glass are possible.
- Solid panels with matching acoustic performance can be installed.
- The system also integrates seamlessly with our Varikust VK62 acoustic doors and Variflex VX83 mobile acoustic walls with matching acoustic specifications to further enhance the integrity and flexibility of the quiet spaces created.
- The system can accommodate clear heights (floor to u/s ceiling) of up to 3m with the door height maximum being 2.6m.
- Single (clear width up to 900mm) and double doors (clear width up to 1600mm) with or without retractable threshold seals available.
- Glass (various thickness for various dB ratings)
- Decorative treatments such as sandblasting and decal applications of or on the glass are possible!
- Aluminum extrusions are available in standard colours: natural or bronze anodized, white powder coated. Other colours available on request.
- Door and skirting cladding finishes: Melawood, glass, full veneer or other finishes.
- Melawood finishes include:
Aluglass Bautech GF SERENE (GF SERENE 35 / GF SERENE 45 / GF SERENE 50) demountable and relocatable acoustic partitioning ,______________________mm high (max 3m floor to u/s ceiling) x __________________mm wide, has a (35dB / 45dB / 47dB) acoustic rating. A Varikust® VK62 (single (max 900mm wide x 2600mm high) / double (max 1600mm x 2600mm high)) acoustic door in a ________________________ (glass, melawood, natural wood veneer, chipcore, supawood, formica, wallpaper painted by others, or as specified) finish will be integrated into the GF Serene system. A Variflex® VX83 mobile acoustic partition ___________________mm high (max 3m floor to u/s ceiling) x __________________mm wide in a _______________________(natural wood veneer, chipcore, supawood,formica, wallpaper painted by others, or as specified) finish will be integrated into the GF Serene system. Aluminium extrusions are to be (natural anodised / bronze anodised / white powder coated)___________________________(or as specified). In-ceiling insulation treatment of ___________________mm high and floor space insulation treatment of ___________________mm high is needed._____________________________(sandblasted, decal application ) of or on decorative treatment of glass is required.