Do you need a balance between privacy and natural light in an area? The low maintenance glass brick combines energy saving, safety, insulation and privacy, giving you the best design solution for any exterior façade or interior separation wall.
Glass Bricks boast the following features:
- Energy saving: The building of a ‘greener’ tomorrow starts today with the choice of smart materials.
- Safety: for all those applications which need a high safety level.
- Insulation: create a more comfortable and functional environment with glass bricks insulation properties.
- Privacy: even where there is a need for privacy, there is a need for natural light.
- Design: a definition of space with a harmonic combination of colours, light, shapes and textures.
- Tailor made: the most prestigious projects realised in glass bricks.
Glass bricks can be used for the following applications:
- Homes: bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, entrance halls, corridors, partition walls, staircases
- Offices: entrances, offices, canteens, staircases, feature walls
- Restaurants: feature walls, separation walls
- Commercial buildings usually have very large and bright spaces; therefore architectural materials that let daylight in are the ideal solution for such type of structures
What results can I expect?
Glass bricks are perfect for creating facades, partition walls or simple decorative elements that enhance style, colour and light. They can be added to any interior or exterior, residential or commercial project in order to obtain the desired ‘look and feel’.
Pegasus Metallised is an exclusive and innovative glass brick. The unique mirroring of the block’s outer edges produces a silver, optical effect that reduces the perception of gaps between the glass blocks and renders the glass surface even more brilliant and intriguing.
Pegasus Metallised is solar reflecting glass brick – it reduces heat loss from the building in the winter and in the summer it reduces heat gain of the interior and also protects against UV radiation.
- Dimensions (cm) – 19x19x8
- Weight (Kg) – 2,3
- N. Pieces/m² – 25/27*
198 Glass block format
- Quantity: 25 off 190mmx190mmx80mm Glass bricks per sq.m (includes a 5mm joint all around)
- Advised Joint: 10mm
- Size: 19x19x8cm
- Weight: 2.25 Kg
- No. Pieces/ m2: 25
248 Glass block format
- Quantity: 16 off 240x240x80 Glass bricks per sq.m (includes a 5mm joint all around)
- Advised Joint: 10mm
- Size: 24x24x8cm
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
- No. Pieces/ m2: 16
Standard glass block is a hollow one-chamber product, where the inner space is filled with under-pressured air. The thermal transmission (U-value) of such glass block is approx. 3.0 W/m2K.
- Discovery Uppark
- St Raphael Apartments
- The Core Sandton
- Total House Rosebank
and many more….
NB! PLEASE CONTACT US REGARDING REQUIRED QUANTITIES!
Glass bricks will cover an area of ________________mm high x _____________mm wide or ____________sq.m with ____________________________________(add name and stock code or circle the one of choice!)
- BASIC range 198 (190 x 190 x 80mm) include: Flemish (wave) / Broadcross / Clear / Crossribbed / Savona (Bubbles)
- Extended BASIC range: Flemish 1/2 brick 1908 (190 x 94 x 80mm) / Flemish 248 (240 x 240 x 80mm) / Clearview 248 (240 x 240 x 80mm) / 198 Flemish corner / 198 Flemish
double end / 198 Flemish end piece
- BRILLY range 198 (190 x 190 x 80mm) FLEMISH include: Blue / Bronze / Emerald / Orange / Red / Ruby / Turquoise / Violet / Yellow
- Pegasus – ENERGY SAVING block 198 (190 x 190 x 80mm): Neutro Q19 Wave metallised / Giallo O metallised
Common installation method will be with ‘Cement and mortar’ or ‘Quicktech system’.
Specific imported installation method will be with ‘Vetroquick system’.