Solux® Sun Control Blinds are the ideal solution for various internal and external applications for every home, office and corporate building. Custom made blinds can be fixed or retractable and the operational systems include manual, motorised or remote control options. Advanced time regulation or sun sensor systems are available and blind operation can be integrated into the building management system using SMI (standard motor interface) motors and KNX control automation.
Internal Roller Blinds are simple, stylish and easy to operate. The blind can be rolled up or down to achieve the required level of shading. A wide range of fabrics and textures ensures a match for any décor, whether it is one of our urban designs for your living room or a block out fabric for the bedroom.
- Screen Roller Blinds: Diffused light, select from various fabrics and fabric openness to allow for the correct light control.
- Black-out Roller Blinds: Full light block out when blind is down.
- Light Filter Roller Blinds: Diffused light. Day and night privacy (you may be able to see shadows at night)
- Plastic or steel chain mechanism
- Crank Handle control
- 220V Motor
- Battery Motor
External Roller Blinds are the modern alternative for your patio. The hi-tech fabrics manage heat and glare on your patio while maintaining the view.
- secured at the bottom using a choice of hold down clips
- manual operation by using a removable crank handle or the blind can be motorised
- Avoid: Areas where it will not be possible to utilise the hold down system to retain the blind when fully lowered. Avoid if you require full weather protection for the outdoor area
- side channels to enclose the blind
- secured at the bottom (or at halfway if you wish) using a central turn knob
- Avoid: Irregular openings that aren’t perfectly square or openings that have stepped tiles or skirtings’ interfering with the opening. Be aware that the fabric will not be contained inside the channel at all times as gusts of wind can blow the fabric out. Also avoid if you require full weather protection for your outdoor area.
- secured from top to bottom by two stainless steel wires
- easy tensioning of cables,
- and a magnetic hold down system when the blind is in the down position
- Avoid: Locations where the blind will be exposed to wind, the magnets won’t restrain the blind when its windy. In windy areas it is recommended that the blind is motorised in conjunction with a wind sensor that will lift the blind when the wind becomes too strong. Also avoid if you require full weather protection for your outdoor area.
They will allow you maximum use of your external entertainment areas by stopping heat and glare and also providing a degree of weather protection while maintaining your view.
Various external blinds options are available:
Free hang blind
Channel X Outdoor blind
Sunworker: An ultra high-tech fabric
Absolute Heat Shield
SUNWORKER fabrics are fully in line with the drive towards sustainable development and energy savings. Thanks to its highly regular, perforated micro-structure, the fabric acts as a genuine heat ﬁlter. It repels up to 92% of the warmth of the sun’s rays, thus avoiding any greenhouse effect and preventing buildings from overheating in summer. In winter, the process is reversed, thus maintaining heat within the building.
Optimal Visual Comfort
By choosing a SUNWORKER fabric, you can control the sun’s glare while maintaining a clear view* towards the outside and still preserve your privacy… So you can see without being seen!
*except Sunworker Opaque and Cristal
The “heart” of Sunworker is made up of a high-strength polyester core, while the distinctive Rachel Trameur-style weaving method used in its manufacture gives it outstanding resistance to bad weather. This technique allows the threads to move in relation to each other in order to spread, transmit and absorb mechanical energy in the event of tearing.
Stay-true Colours & Easy Maintenance
The Lowick System blocks the capillarity effect so the fabric’s absorption of water is very limited. Sunworker fabrics are therefore more durable and stand up to even the most extreme weather conditions. The pigments used allow the colours to keep all their brilliance under the effects of the sun’s rays.
All SUNWORKER fabric is guaranteed ﬁre-retardant. As a result, it suits all types of projects: restaurants, hotels, shops, housing, commercial and public buildings, etc.
- 100% polyester (Trevira CS)
- flame resistant
- PVC-free screen fabrics
- grid-like fabric guarantees privacy and prevents glare whilst still allowing a view of the outside
- openness factor: 4-5
Please contact us for other fabric specifications!